Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, I Installed shopEX and everything is ok.. except for 3 visual bugs.

 

I have 200x Change Bonus, but in the shop, it only shows 1... When I buy them, it gives me 200. (Same with anything)

Some strange attachments are appearing on accessories, weapons, armor, etc. After I buy them, they are clean

It shows that I'm buying with EXP, although I'm actually buying with gold. 



https://metin2.download/picture/b7VxOzJUCP3RBQQpkkDK1aLQjK7Vih79/.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33072-shopex-visual-bugs/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.