Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi at all ! 

I tried to fix this problem by myself and looking at other topic on the site, but my situation seems to differ so i didn't found any usefull solution. 

My setup is pretty simple: i created a server following the specific guide by Ǥɛѳffяɛч 🧊 and using the files provided in that contest and I have changed only minor aspects of the games (mob drop, metin spawn, shop item, blacksmith success percentage...)

I tried to increase the number of slots in the safebox and i followed the specific guide (Increase Safebox/Warehouse by TAUMP), not only the first post, but also the changes that were suggested later on in the discussion. 

I edited (with VS 2019) the files:

- SERVER: tables.h / safebox.cpp / safebox.h:

- CLIENT: PythonNetworkStream.h / PythonNetworkStreamPhaseGameItem.cpp / PythonSafeBox.h

- SERVER & CLIENT: packet.h

Then i started the server, gave the input gamecompile / dbcompile / questcompile (I declare my ignorance, I'm 30% aware of when exactly give that commands, but i gave them just in case...) and logged in as usual with my PG. 

The actual situation: 

- The safebox has the usual number of slot, there is no increase of capacity

- I can safely move items in any page of the safebox and in any slot

- I can safely move items in my inventory (even the equipped ones) and in shops and from shop to inventory and vice versa

- If i try to insert and item from inventory to safebox or from safebox to inventory it can't be done and i involuntarily return after a few seconds to the login menu (this is not a regular logout, is more like a crash, no countdown is shown, it just slogs me). 

I tried to revert the modified files to the original state (i had backup copyes that i substitute to the modified ones) but the problem persist. 

Now I seek your help to complete the modification that was started, or, at least, restore a functional safebox. 

In spoiler: position of the modified files and changes applied

Position

Server (packet.h-safebox.h-safebox.cpp-tables.h)

Client (packet.h - PythonNetworkStream.h-PythonNetworkStreamPhaseGameItem.cpp-Pythonsafebox.h)

I will provide any further information needed, don't be afraid to give answer that seems obvious to you, I'm a newbie so it may be the most precious drop of pure knowledge for me 

Thanks a lot ! 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33060-trouble-while-increasing-safebox-space/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump

 

A minor update: i updated "Metin2Distibute" in the client thanks to the VS2022 solution provided in the guide i mentioned in the first post. Now:

- the first page of safebox is 3 time bigger and contains all the item previously store in 2° and 3° page of the safebox.

 - 2° and 3° pages are empty

- still no exchange beetween inventory and safebox is possible and trigger a logout  

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.