Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hey guys,

I am using Fliege v3 and currently facing the problem, that I cant log off on map 2 red empire. If I log off on the map and try to log in later again, I get a kick after char select.
I can join the map ingame just fine and the coordinates get saved to db just fine. I only encountered this specific only on a3 and the coordinates seem to match, so idk what's wrong. 

Channel99 syserr:

SYSERR: Oct  1 11:32:37 :: GetValidLocation: cannot find sectree_map by map index 3
SYSERR: Oct  1 11:32:37 :: PlayerLoad: InputDB::PlayerLoad : cannot find valid location 354177 x 882338 (name: Lycan)

 

setting.txt (Clientside):

ScriptType	MapSetting

CellScale	200
HeightScale	0.500000

ViewRadius	128

MapSize	4	4
BasePosition	307200	819200
TextureSet	textureset\metin2_A3.txt
Environment	A3.msenv

setting.txt (Serverside):

ScriptType	MapSetting

CellScale	200
HeightScale	0.500000

ViewRadius	128

MapSize	4	4
BasePosition	307200	819200
TextureSet	textureset\metin2_A3.txt
Environment	A3.msenv

atlasinfo.txt

metin2_map_a3    307200    819200    4    4

index

Spoiler
1 Map1/Rot
21 Map1/Gelb
41 Map1/Blau
3 Map2/Rot
23 Map2/Gelb
43 Map2/Blau
4 Gildenland/Gildenland_Rot
6 Gildenland/Gildenland2_Rot
24 Gildenland/Gildenland_Gelb
26 Gildenland/Gildenland2_Gelb
44 Gildenland/Gildenland_Blau
46 Gildenland/Gildenland2_Blau
5 Affendungeons/AD_Blau
25 Affendungeons/AD_Gelb
45 Affendungeons/AD_Rot
107 Affendungeons/AD_Hansun
108 Affendungeons/AD_Mittel
109 Affendungeons/AD_Expert
61 Standard_Maps/Eisland
62 Standard_Maps/Flammenland
63 Standard_Maps/Wueste
64 Standard_Maps/Orktal
65 Standard_Maps/Hwang_Tempel
67 Standard_Maps/Lungsam
68 Standard_Maps/Roter_Wald
69 Standard_Maps/Schlangenfeld
70 Standard_Maps/Land_der_Riesen
72 Standard_Maps/Grotte_1
73 Standard_Maps/Grotte_2
104 Standard_Maps/Spinnendungeon_1
71 Standard_Maps/Spinnendungeon_2
217 Standard_Maps/Spinnendungeon_3
301 Standard_Maps/Kap_des_Drachenfeuers
302 Standard_Maps/Gautamakliff
303 Standard_Maps/Nephritenbucht
304 Standard_Maps/Donnerberge
81 Event/Hochzeit
103 Event/Gildenkrieg_1
105 Event/Gildenkrieg_2
110 Event/Gildenkrieg_3
111 Event/Gildenkrieg_4
112 Event/PvP_Arena
113 Event/OX_Event
114 Reichsschlacht/Schlacht
118 Reichsschlacht/Flammenberg_1
119 Reichsschlacht/Flammenberg_2
120 Reichsschlacht/Flammenberg_3
121 Reichsschlacht/Schnee
122 Reichsschlacht/Schneepfad_1
123 Reichsschlacht/Schneepfad_2
124 Reichsschlacht/Schneepfad_3
125 Reichsschlacht/Wueste
126 Reichsschlacht/Wuestenberg_1
127 Reichsschlacht/Wuestenberg_2
128 Reichsschlacht/Wuestenberg_3
351 Dungeons/Rotdrachenfestung
352 Dungeons/Nemeres_Warte
66 Dungeons/Daemonenturm
216 Dungeons/Teufelskatakomben
150 Dungeons/Beran
151 Kolonie/Rot
152 Kolonie/Gelb
153 Kolonie/Blau
154 Dungeons/metin2_map_miniboss_01
155 Dungeons/metin2_map_miniboss_02
156 Dungeons/Tempel_der_Ochao
157 Dungeons/Verwunschener_Wald
158 Dungeons/Zodiaktempel

When I type /state ingame and compare the location with the one saved in db it matches too.
spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Hope someone can help a brother out 😄 

BR Korgaz

Edited by KOrgaz
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

Found out that it somehow saves Port 13099 (Channel 99) when logging out on Map 2 Red rather than the corresponding Channel Port (13001, 13010, 13020). Does someone know, why that could happen? I am also facing some SECTREE DIFFER errors on every Map. 🫠

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.