Jump to content

FPS limit completely removed


Recommended Posts

I was browsing through the Showcase channel and thought I'd show off my ‘invention’ too. 

I'm not up to date with the private server scene and the systems under them, and the last time I messed around with code was over 2 years ago, so I don't know if anyone has fully unlocked the ‘full potential’ of the client. I only remember some implementation of the system for 250FPS, and here, as you can see on SS, fps reach up to 3k+ in the panel, and in the game, with an empty map without mobs, npc etc: within 500-800+ FPS. 

Of course, when we respawn a few hundred monsters then the FPS drop to the limits of 100-150 FPS, and when we add the display of names, the system ceases to matter and we are back to our beloved 25-40FPS, as the client optimisation has a lot to be desired.

All in 1080p resolution

Such a tidbit of information on my part.
Have a nice day


.png

.png


.png


.png

.png

  • Eyes 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33048-fps-limit-completely-removed/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.