Jump to content

Halloween event


Go to solution Solved by Kuqsal,

Recommended Posts

Hello guys!

I ran into a problem trying to start the halloween event. I execute this command

/eventflag halloween_drop 1

And indeed, Halloween Pumpkins start dropping, but I don't drop the magic wand anywhere, and also the Halloween NPC (Jack) doesn't spawn. Any tips on how to do this? Btw, I am using TMP4's project for this.

Thank you all in advance!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33035-halloween-event/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.