Jump to content

Recommended Posts

good morning,
I would like to ask if someone could explain to me how and where to put my hands to create a new object, hypothetically a potion that shows 10%.
when I left, I had to create a folder with the vnum of the item and insert a lua/python script, but now I can't find all the items in the fs in that folder even though they work.
could someone please tell me the path where to find them and if anything has changed? thanks, I just want to experiment a bit 🙂

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33014-create-a-new-object-and-give-it-a-function/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.