Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey,

I am searching for a Team, where I can help developing the Server for Free.

I dont want any payment. I just want to improve my skills and create server, to support you with the project.

To me:

I am almost 27 Years old and Software-Developer.
I have some experience in Metin2 Development, because I already developed a Server with a Friend, but the contact is broken since start of this year.
So I want to search for new Guys, where I can help.

Because of my Job, I am experienced in Web-Development and Database Development.


I have basic experience in implementing Costumes/Weapon/Items.., new Systems, NPC, Maps, Dungeons and also some experience in writing Quest.


If you have any further question, just hit me up.

Greetzz Realshadow

PS:To the Admin, I hope this is the right place for Posts like this. Otherwise just Delete this. Sorry 🙂

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32993-searching-team-to-help/
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.