Jump to content

Add normal bonus for Sash


Go to solution Solved by CONTROL,

Recommended Posts

Hi, I have a sash with scale system, what do I need to do to be able to add normal  bonuses to sash?
Currently, when I set eg max hp, strong against human etc, the bonuses are not added to the character, why?


- item_proto.txt: 

85001    sash_test    ITEM_COSTUME    COSTUME_SASH    1    ANTI_STACK    NONE    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_MAX_HP    15000    APPLY_ATTBONUS_HUMAN    30    APPLY_ATTBONUS_MONSTER    20    1    0    0    0    0    0    100    0    0

- my CItem::ModifyPoints function in item.cpp: https://pastebin.com/ttXarTcj

Should I change something here? Thanks in advance for help.
 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32990-add-normal-bonus-for-sash/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
  • Solution
2 hours ago, Typical said:

Hi, I have a sash with scale system, what do I need to do to be able to add normal  bonuses to sash?
Currently, when I set eg max hp, strong against human etc, the bonuses are not added to the character, why?


- item_proto.txt: 

85001    sash_test    ITEM_COSTUME    COSTUME_SASH    1    ANTI_STACK    NONE    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_MAX_HP    15000    APPLY_ATTBONUS_HUMAN    30    APPLY_ATTBONUS_MONSTER    20    1    0    0    0    0    0    100    0    0

- my CItem::ModifyPoints function in item.cpp: https://pastebin.com/ttXarTcj

Should I change something here? Thanks in advance for help.
 

yes, you should disable everything except this 

#ifdef __SASH_SYSTEM__
                else if (GetSubType() == COSTUME_SASH)
                {
                    toSetValue -= 85000;
                    if (GetSocket(SASH_ABSORPTION_SOCKET) >= SASH_EFFECT_FROM_ABS)
                        toSetValue += 1000;
                    
                    toSetValue = (bAdd == true) ? toSetValue : 0;
                    toSetPart = PART_SASH;
                }
#endif

 

  • Love 1

I don’t know — I think.

 

Discord

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32990-add-normal-bonus-for-sash/#findComment-167011
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, CONTROL said:

yes, you should disable everything except this 

#ifdef __SASH_SYSTEM__
                else if (GetSubType() == COSTUME_SASH)
                {
                    toSetValue -= 85000;
                    if (GetSocket(SASH_ABSORPTION_SOCKET) >= SASH_EFFECT_FROM_ABS)
                        toSetValue += 1000;
                    
                    toSetValue = (bAdd == true) ? toSetValue : 0;
                    toSetPart = PART_SASH;
                }
#endif

 

Thanks, it works.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32990-add-normal-bonus-for-sash/#findComment-167027
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.