Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hey together,

I am using the "Fliege v3" Files and noticed a bug regarding the Dragon Soul Alchemy. When I insert a Ruby it applies half of the Def to Magic Def (which would be normal, when I activated it - BUT this doesn't always apply, sometimes it doesn't add the value until I deactivate the DS Page). When I now activate the DS Page the Defence Value gets applied correctly, but the added Magic Defence gets removed again. So it's kind of switched opposed to the normal way this should work. Does anyone have a clue on where to search? I already checked item.cpp -> ModifyPoints / EquipTo / Unequip and DragonSoul.cpp -> Activate / Deactivate but didn't notice any weird code. I am completely clueless what could cause this behaviour.

spacer.png
TL;DR: When activating the DS Page with a Ruby the Def gets applied, when I deactivate (or sometimes even equip the Ruby) half of the Def gets applied as Magic Def.

To clarify my Problem further I provided some Screenshots:
Normal Behaviour when equipping Armor (example is with 34er [101 Armour]):
Before: 

spacer.png

After:

spacer.png

 

Wrong Behavior with DS (Armor was removed prior to testing the DS) [150 Armor / 75 Magic Def]:
After Insert or Deactivation:

spacer.png

After Activating the DS Page:

spacer.png

 

I really hope someone can help me here. I don't need a complete solution. Just a tip on where I should look would help a lot, as I want learn.

Best regards
Korgaz

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.