Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I would like to create a new type and subtype. For example, for my pet (as you can see in my screenshot), I want to place it in the costume slot. To do this, I need to create a subtype named "costume_pet" so that I can integrate it into that slot. Could you tell me which files I need to modify on the server side and client side?

spacer.png

Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32952-how-to-add-a-new-type-and-subtype/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just search after the subtype/type from your offical Metin2 Pet. Look how its done there and copy paste the part with subtype and type. 
But you have to check the range for a character to equip items. If needed extend this.

Edited by Rarzor

Hi, thanks for your advice, but I’ve already tried that and it’s not working. I’m probably missing some files to modify, which is why I came here to ask someone experienced to know which files need to be modified for this.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.