Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I am looking for the official server locale for 2015 or 2014 during the period in which the level 105 update was released. I am looking for the locale only in any language. It doesn’t matter if anyone can help, I would thank them very much.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32933-search-for-locale-2015/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.