Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I've already been through a few forums and tried a few things.
When I connect to the server and then try to connect to Navicat, I always get access denied... using password: yes.

It says that there is no password but even then it doesn't work.

If I enter mysql -u root -p on the server and 123 as the password, I get an error. If I enter admin as password it tells me Welcome to Mysql. Or is admin a general password?

Does anyone have a solution?

 

Edited by nikil92
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32925-navicat-1045-access-denied/
Share on other sites

It seems that you have entered an incorrect password for the user in Navicat.

it's difficult to help you if i don't have any further information.
have you self installed mysql or are you using any ready-made server files in a virtual machine?

Normally you configure mysql after installation with mysql_secure_installation (where mysql_secure_installation is not required) and then a user is created. You do this by logging in via mysql -u root -p and assigning a user, for example:

CREATE USER 'user'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'user'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION;

then:

FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
exit;

This is just an example! As I said, I don't know exactly where the error lies. I suspect that you have chosen the wrong user and password for Navicat and therefore cannot log in.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32925-navicat-1045-access-denied/#findComment-166747
Share on other sites

I encountered this problem before, I know that for my part I modified the "localhost" by the IP of my virtual machine, you can always try it costs nothing, moreover in order to help you more clearly it would have been wise to provide us with information on the files used.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32925-navicat-1045-access-denied/#findComment-166757
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.