Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi , i'm having a metin2 client from around 2011 that i can't unpack. I've tried to search for the lzo key and change it in the unpacker but it doesn't seem to work. I'm looking for somebody who can do it.I'm willing to pay for the service. Please send me your contact option via pm. Thanks!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32913-ill-pay-somebody-who-can-decrypt-a-client/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello how are you?  

I think I can help you with what you need and you probably don't need to pay, send me a conversation method either Discord or Skype, I can't send you messages

Regards

Edited by Eligius

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.