Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I'm from Poland.

I’m eager to collaborate on server development with someone who already has experience.

I offer support in the following areas:

  • Python: Implementing enhancements and creating new windows (without Game). I can also identify and fix any memory leaks.
  • GUI: Implementing and customizing the client’s user interface according to the graphics provided by a designer.
  • Lua-Python Integration: For example, I can assist in implementing custom GUI elements if we don't want to use the Quest window.

My support would be most effective as additional assistance to the main technician.

If you're interested or have any questions or need clarifications, please feel free to contact me privately.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32905-collaboration-support-for-the-technician/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.