Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community,

I am facing an issue that occurs after the server has been running for a certain amount of time. The error appears on the client. Whenever I encounter the error, the client keeps closing. I want to note that there are no errors on the server.

Error:
0817 16:24:21943 :: Phase Loading does not handle this header (header: 115, last: 1, 115)
0817 16:24:21944 :: Unknown packet header: 108, last: 1 115

 

I have checked the packets, but honestly, I cannot figure it out. I would appreciate a little help from someone who knows about this.
Thank you.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32896-unknown-packet-header-help/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.