Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I installed freebsd 13 using virtualbox locally. I wanted to join my friends with Radmin VPN but it takes me to login from the character screen. I use Radmin like hamachi, I entered the ip addresses and forwarded the ports. But I don't understand, it keeps crashing, there is no problem with the client in the local. I opened all the ports, especially I did a port scan, I checked if there were any missing, no, I open all the ports. Can anyone help? I know I can buy and install a server for 100 liras, but I was a little ambitious. Is there anyone who can solve this problem without MC? I did a few things explained in the forum, but it is not successful, it still continues the same. If I can really solve it, I will open a topic in the forum and give detailed explanations for this.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.