Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone
I have a bug that I think is widespread these days. I don't know what caused the bug, but when the player or the observer uses the ninja character to camouflage, the shine of the shield, weapon, and logo appears. Can someone help me solve this problem? I will put a picture to explain the problem better.
I apologize that the English is a bit bad

 

https://metin2.download/picture/OQN2ghGk55wDW8D4S3T3tph3lWc8H3r0/.png

 

Goodbye

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32849-error-with-the-ninjas-camouflage-skill/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, k7k755 said:

Hello everyone
I have a bug that I think is widespread these days. I don't know what caused the bug, but when the player or the observer uses the ninja character to camouflage, the shine of the shield, weapon, and logo appears. Can someone help me solve this problem? I will put a picture to explain the problem better.
I apologize that the English is a bit bad

 

https://metin2.download/picture/OQN2ghGk55wDW8D4S3T3tph3lWc8H3r0/.png

 

Goodbye

why don't you search before you post?

 

 

17 hours ago, TrC said:

why don't you search before you post?

 

 

I searched and saw all those topics and all the solutions are available to me in the source because I use the source marty, but the problem still exists even after making sure that the fixes were added.

So I wrote the topic so that someone could help me.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.