Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm trying to edit a regen.txt (server side) for Orc Valley map, but any changes made in the regen file are not visible in game, even if I delete all regen lines the mobs still spawn.

I was following below guide:
 



Am I missing something obvious? 

Solved:

In my case the orc valley map had two folders on the server side, after changing the second regen.txt it worked.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32839-regentxt-changes-dont-work/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.