Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,I have a problem with the tooltip, I checked the reverse from client->binary->game, but I didn't find anything suspicious. I don't understand where the problem comes from. I know it's an old problem, but I haven't found anything related to this anywhere.
I leave a presentation video below. The first slot does not work in the display:


https://metin2.download/video/4CWD9QgW7tVJm9oabVnF7tR2I5Lvum7Z/.mp4

Edit: I pay.

Edit2: Fixed.
I don't know why, but the problem is with this "fix"  -

remove it and woking. - https://metin2.download/video/y3qTgmOF9Tt6TpFt8KjfTXLkG7TV4PNA/.mp4
Please close.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32836-1st-slot-bug/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

It may be that removing my fix, fixes your problem but, I gotta tell you, it does not happen on my end.

 

My files:

.gif

 

martysama (can't try any switchbot on marty's rn):

.gif

and this is that part in marty's files

.png

 

So, I am glad you've fixed your problem but I am sure, there's another issue under the hood

 

 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32836-1st-slot-bug/#findComment-166310
Share on other sites

  • Solution
15 minutes ago, Intel said:

It may be that removing my fix, fixes your problem but, I gotta tell you, it does not happen on my end.

 

My files:

.gif

 

martysama (can't try any switchbot on marty's rn):

.gif

and this is that part in marty's files

.png

 

So, I am glad you've fixed your problem but I am sure, there's another issue under the hood

 

 

 

for now it's ok, because I don't have that problem for fixing,I don't understand why I applied that fix 😶‍🌫️.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32836-1st-slot-bug/#findComment-166311
Share on other sites

  • Premium
4 hours ago, TrC said:

for now it's ok, because I don't have that problem for fixing,I don't understand why I applied that fix 😶‍🌫️.

Wait, you're telling me that, without my fix, you don't have the problem I fixed? LMAO It's like our codes are one the opposite of the other.

Edited by Intel
Finally I can edit the double post, after hours of site down xd
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32836-1st-slot-bug/#findComment-166312
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.