Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So apparently whenever I reboot the server, I lose all the items inside the characters. The thing is, before I always just rebooted and everything was working properly but suddenly the game stopped saving the players' items after the reboot. I don't know if it's something wrong that I've implemented, but I've also tried rebooting with the default files and the problem persists, something that didn't happen before.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32821-losing-items-after-reboot/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

https://metin2.dev/topic/32787-instant-cache-flush-after-than-shutdown/

see this post and don't use reboot for your server in-game use commend line /shutdown

───────────────────────────────────────────
— Development & Research —
Metin2 Systems • Client/Server • Reverse Engineering

Discord:  saudidos

If I helped you, consider leaving a like. ✦
───────────────────────────────────────────
 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32821-losing-items-after-reboot/#findComment-166199
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.