Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I'm a begginer, I bought some clean file servers, and now I'm racking my brain over them to be able to learn as many things as possible, I didn't want a ready-made file pack, my goal is to learn, and about that I find myself at a crossroads, I wrote some code, I looked for a system here on the forum and I'm trying to modify it, but I have a huge problem and also very stupid for veterans...

I configured the VPS with the seller, he gave me the complete source files which I now have locally on my PC, I modified these, and now I would like to bring them into the vps because they have my modifications, but I have no idea how to do it , I know I should compile them, and I did it using VS, but now what? where do I find the compiled files to insert into VS in the "Game" folder?

I apologize again if the question is stupid, but I'm not really understanding.

Thank you all in advance for your answers and patience.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32815-add-a-system-to-your-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.