Searching for Youtube partners

• Premium
WoM is searching for Youtube partners to introduce our server to the public. 
Please note we require a minimum of 1000 subscriptions before considering your channel for a partnership. We will only accept channels with less than 5,000 subscribers if the quality of the video work is particularly good.

Languages accepted: german, spanish, polish, turkish, hungarian, italian, english. You must be fluent in the language and your channel must be in that language.

We offer a monthly payment (both in cash and Dragon Coins) for an initial period of 3 months which varies depending on the size of your audience and the quality of your videos.

For more information please send me your Skype address by private message.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Languages accepted: german, spanish, polish, turkish, hungarian, italian, english. You must be fluent in the language and your channel must be in that language.

So 80% of wom's players are romanians, but you don't accept romanian youtubers. Nice!

Well, i guess you have some kind of strategy, and want more players from other countries too, but i can guarantee that many romanians won't think like that:D Or maybe you alredy have romanian youtubers, and in that case i'm sorry for opening my mouth xD

So 80% of wom's players are romanians, but you don't accept romanian youtubers. Nice!

Well, i guess you have some kind of strategy, and want more players from other countries too, but i can guarantee that many romanians won't think like that:D Or maybe you alredy have romanian youtubers, and i that case i'm sorry for opening my mouth xD

You are correct, we have romanian youtubers, and anyway, we are an international server! It's good to have players from all over the world not just a specific region :)