Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, i created guild and i cant invite anyone.. 

I guess its because missing grade?
I can rewrite the first one i can only add under it new ones

I did rewrited my guild in database in guild_grade but how can i make it so when i create guild it makes new grade for that guild in database? Thanks

https://metin2.download/picture/ZEaeQGu0AR1K7y3YHQqoK1yly49WlI7W/.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32767-guild-i-cant-invite-i-cant-create-grade/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.