Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello dear new and old users.

I just went aggain into old projects trying out things for myself but after I start the Vserver and running the Metin2distribute.exe it just instantly clooses.

Sometimes this is the Error "Fatal Error. Python library not found"

But how can this be after I have the correct IP added and used eternus to pack the root aggain and drag it into the client?

Maybe some good knowledge could help me out here.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32766-fatal-error-python-library-not-found/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your response.

I have the .dll file !

I use TMP4 serverfiles I really enjoy them.

I gave all my files my friend and started the server exactly how I would it do on my PC. 
All went good he is playing on the map as a gamemaster and can work on the server.

The Problem is  here I start distribute.exe then the client opens with black Screen and all closes.

Its like something dont want me to open the client.

I use my IP like I always do to connect and all went good via eternexus and packing the files together into the PACK folder.

Even If I turn my Firewall of its not working
Even If I accept all Ports via my Firewall its not working
Even If I change compatibilty mode and run as administrator its instantly closing the client 

But the files are 100% working I sended my files to my friend like I wrote above and its working clean.

Please respond and help me out Im using Win11 now.

Here is another problem for example by the TMP4 Files.

If you try to extract it there comming multiply errors by it.

Name is : metin2_server+src.tar If you try to unzip this File by TMP4 it just comes out many errors you can skip it but thats all you have no chance to get whats inside.
 

  • 2 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.