Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, TheEqualizer said:

I don't see any errors, at least I don't anything that prevents the code from compiling.

You can ignore the warnings, or fix them. The warnings are self explanatory.

but it doesn't compile for me and I don't have these files, maybe I can't find them, can you tell me where they are because I can't find anything

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32748-cant-compile/#findComment-165845
Share on other sites

I thought these were errors because below the photo it said 35 error but I will post a new photo soon, maybe it will be clearer

 

/edit

sorry its no error its warning :

spacer.png

@TheEqualizer

but where i can find new game and db ?

 

// EDIT v2

I fixed the problem, I was compiling in the wrong places! Thanks for your help buddy!

can close thread

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32748-cant-compile/#findComment-165847
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.