Jump to content

Recommended Posts

spacer.png

 

Good morning everyone, I have a problem regarding access to MySQL via MariaDB. if I try to log in via Putty all mysql I don't have any type of problem but if I try from MariaDB I receive the following error. I'm afraid to point out that I reinstalled the entire VPS thinking it was something that had gone down the toilet! The file servers are also working properly and I can fully access the game... can anyone exGood morning everyone, I have a problem regarding access to MySQL via MariaDB.  if I try to log in via Putty all mysql I don't have any type of problem but if I try from MariaDB I receive the following error. I'm afraid to point out that I reinstalled the entire VPS thinking it was something that had gone down the toilet!  The file servers are also working properly and I can fully access the game... can anyone explain why?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32744-errore-access-database-mysql-whit-mariadb/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.