change the content of an item in metin2

Go to solution Solved by m2Ciaran,

Hello community, I don't know if this is the correct section for this publication, but I have a question about how I could change the content or its drop rate given by the apprentice trunks, which are the ones given when starting the game with a new character.

I'm starting out on this project and I have that question.

• Active+ Member
1 hour ago, fx3206 said:

Thank you so much @ m2Ciaran,

Now another similar question, how can I add new items and their attributes, for example the experience ring, this is not in the database in the list of items, but I would like to add it.

Sorry for the disturbances.

Depends on your files and configuration you can do it in item_proto either in player database or text files.

For an exp ring you'll need to add the new created item vnum to special group in special_item_group with id 10000 and for any other item just edit applytype/applyvalue columns

• Good 1

• Active+ Member
6 hours ago, fx3206 said:

Again thank you very much @ m2Ciaran,

Another question that arose recently, I hope you can support me, the question is where I can modify an item so that it is +9, for example a sword, I would like it to be +9 at the beginning.

at the beginning? I'm not sure if I got it but you should look for apprentice chest in special_item_group and replace id of sword+0 [10] with sword+9 [19]

Yes, I was already able to place the items at +9 in the trunk that is given at the beginning of each player.

Now where I am having a bit of conflict is changing the price of the items, for example I already changed the NPC items from the general store within the game but these items have a value of 0 yang.

• Active+ Member
52 minutes ago, fx3206 said:

Yes, I was already able to place the items at +9 in the trunk that is given at the beginning of each player.

Now where I am having a bit of conflict is changing the price of the items, for example I already changed the NPC items from the general store within the game but these items have a value of 0 yang.

gold/shop_buy_price columns in item_proto are what you looking for