Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello all,

some time ago I started got that error in syserr:

CRaceManager::GetRaceDataPointer: cannot load data by dwRaceIndex 20505

but I tried to check npclist, mob_proto, some folders and I cant find any race with that vnum.. Did you have some idea or how I can track this problem?

Sincerely thanks!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32697-syserr-cannot-load-data-by-dwraceindex/
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
On 6/9/2024 at 6:14 AM, Filachilla said:

Hello all,

some time ago I started got that error in syserr:

CRaceManager::GetRaceDataPointer: cannot load data by dwRaceIndex 20505

but I tried to check npclist, mob_proto, some folders and I cant find any race with that vnum.. Did you have some idea or how I can track this problem?

Sincerely thanks!

Hello, 

I have the same issue did you find a fix ? 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.