Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Heya..I'm new to it and obviously don't know much. I have a question if it is possible. or someone give me an idea. We closed a certain portion of a map with some walls so that it would no longer be accessible, but if someone takes a customer with the normal map... Obviously, maybe it can come in. My question is kind of silly, but I don't know what I could do. How could I block those coordinates from being accessible... From source.. preferably. I use Serverfile TMP4
or a quest, when you reach position X. not to let you move forward... Is it possible? 
With Regards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32676-close-some-spot-from-maps-from-source-or-else/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.