Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community.
I'm facing an issue with the server. I can't connect anymore.

All I have is this error:

  Quote

Quote

HandshakeProcess: handshake retry limit reached! (limit 32 characters !NO CHARACTER!)

Unfortunately, I haven't found any solution or understood where this problem originates.

I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32665-the-issue-related-to-the-handshakeprocess/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.