• Premium

Hello devs,

Im testing stripe payments, for 3 days now, and I cant find solution.

Problem is very simple (Im not that great at coding 🙂 )... When payment is success, dragon coins are added to account.

What my problem is, to get session from my web, and get user_id, that is currently logged in on my website. 

Or... does it work some other way? I want to do it myself and learn something new, so Im just asking, to get on the right path.

Thanks so much.

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

spacer.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium
22 minutes ago, FrenchForeignLegion said:

Not quite sure if i understood what you meant, however you could store the session from your CMS and pass onto your itemshop if that is what you mean. Would be easier this way.

https://www.php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.session.php

Thanks for answer, well... I need to store and pass the session to another server (stripe) 

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

spacer.png