Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I downloaded the files, installed them, everything worked, I went to change the language to cz, unfortunately the server in virtalbox didn't load anymore, navicat, winscp still work when I changed everything back to en, unfortunately it still doesn't work, I don't understand where I'm going wrong, thanks. [40250] Reference file TMP4 spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32609-tmp4-serverfile-no-run-umask/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.