Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hy, can someone help me with a quest for ninja and shaman only, at lvl 1 when they connect to server , to get 50 mob permanent? I try few but not work ... (I write from phone now , can't post the quest what I find, but maybe someone can make one fast) 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32594-quest-mob-for-ninja-and-shaman-permanent/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.