Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Metin2Devs, are there any references of the available types and attributes for UIScript files?
I looked at the Docs but I did not found anything.
I am not sure if I've been made clear so this is an example of what I am looking for:
 

window = {
	"name" : "CubeWindow",

	"x" : 430,
	"y" : 230,

	"style" : ("movable", "float",),

	"width" : 400,
	"height" : 300,

	"children" :
	(
		{
			"name" : "board",
			"type" : "board",
			"style" : ("attach",),

			"x" : 0,
			"y" : 0,

			"width" : 400,
			"height" : 300,

			"children" :
			(
				## Title
				{
					"name" : "TitleBar",
					"type" : "titlebar",
					"style" : ("attach",),

					"x" : 8,
					"y" : 7,

					"width" : 378,
					"color" : "yellow",

					"children" :
					(
						{ "name":"TitleName", "type":"text", "x":200, "y":3, "text":"synthesis results", "text_horizontal_align":"center"},
					),
				},

Most of them are self explanatory but I would like to know what is it available for any of those types UI Elements.
Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32588-ui-types-and-attributes/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.