Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! 

I have a problem with channel 99, more precisely with the maps. I can't teleport in those maps, or warp or /go ox. I've tried almost all the maps that are at MAP_ALLOW on ch99 and I can't teleport to any of them.

Ch99 is online, Index maps are set to map_allow. I want to point out that the maps worked before, but I haven't tested it for a long time and I don't know when it stopped working.

Sysser Ch1:

WarpSet: cannot find map location index 113 x 896400 y 21500 name [SA]Eugen

When i try /go ox or /warp coord. :

Image in Game:

https://metin2.download/picture/Pg5da6S98MyyIUHklY94iu2HjzCRVvF4/.png

 

Ch99 Online:

https://metin2.download/picture/18O82PbuN4LD0lFZYyc5Ui02OhL4ldBz/.png

 

Config Ch99:

 

HOSTNAME: canal99
CHANNEL: 99
PORT: 29000
P2P_PORT: 13999
DB_PORT: 11000
DB_ADDR: localhost
MAP_ALLOW: 26 81 88 107 108 109 110 113 114 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 181 182 183 206 207 223 241 256 257 260 261
PASSES_PER_SEC: 25
SAVE_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
PING_EVENT_SECOND_CYCLE: 180
PLAYER_SQL: localhost root root player
COMMON_SQL: localhost root root common
LOG_SQL: localhost root root log
LOCALE_SERVICE: romania
MAX_LEVEL: 105

 

Thanks !

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32584-maps-from-ch99-dont-work/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.