Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

I am currently setting up a small root server. FreeBSD version 13 is running on the root and I have installed MySQL Server 56. I have dragged the mysql.tar.gz onto the root and unpacked it there to create a new MySQL folder for the database. I also unpacked the client part. I entered my IP of the root server in the root folder. I can now start the server via sh index, the MySQL server is also running. However, when I start the client, I only have a black client. Where do I have to integrate my remaining files or how do I get it to run? I also have the problem that I don't know the password for the SQL database. I have already tried many things with “root | 123” “root | admin” “root | fly” etc. Does anyone here have any ideas or know anything about this?

Thanks!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32571-problem-setting-up-server-with-fliege-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.