Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have added the worldard cube system, there is no missing addition and I specify that there is no syserr
The problem is that dear users cannot open any screen with quest or /cube open. As I said there is nothing missing in the codes, as I said, I checked it many times, I compared it with a few people who added it and what was added is the same. What could be the problem I am stuck here please help

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32522-official-cube-window-does-not-open/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.