Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, everyone. I have recently obtained the Metin1 server files and two clients, specifically v0.9.2, which is in Chinese, I believe, and v0.9.3. I am looking to somehow modify the server to accept newer versions of the game (v0.9.3) or just straight up modify the client and translate it. However, I am experiencing some very difficult problems (mainly because I do not know how to reverse engineer at all). I have managed to extract some files and archives, but in the end, it didn't matter because I ended up with .asd files, .spr files, and .frm files, which I don't think hold any dialogue text. If you would like to help me translate the client into English, please let me know.spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32512-metin1-reverse-engineering-help-needed/
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 8/1/2024 at 8:46 AM, collector808 said:

Could you please share how you got the server and the game running? I have the same goal and will work on translating as soon as I get it up.

Yeah I can join their dc server we can talk more about it there since it's hard to explain it here
I used a video from the archive that I got

  • 9 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.