Auto Refine option bug

Go to solution Solved by Beforekk,

• Premium
Posted (edited)

Hello,

So I have this system installed, but there was a bug, so I decided to look at it today. Before that, it was "working" in way, that it was auto refining, but the failed message pops up behind every other windows... 

Soo I was about to fix that, and now it works, as it should, BUT... This happen... When I want to refine item with upp items, picture of item stays here, even when I want to refine another item... And those pictures start to stack over and over... Does anyone know how to fix it please? Im tired of it 🥲

Picture of bug:

.png

Here is download of my uirefine.py:

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks for any advise! ❤️ 

Edited by Beforekk
No picture link
  • Metin2 Dev 1

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

spacer.png

• Premium
  • Solution

I fixed it... But dunno how. I backuped my files where was the first bug, and solved FIRST bug, where wasnt this with upp items...

I anyone wants, I can send them my files.

I always wanted to be a hero, but destiny given me a role of a villain throw my whole life

- Tenebris Viator

spacer.png