Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi all. From the source code, I attach a different object to an NPC or another object as ATTACH_DATA, but the connected object appears in the default position.
For example; Let's say I tie a sword to an NPC's waist. However, the sword is displayed stationary and sideways. In this case, is there any way I can rotate this sword clockwise? (This was just an example, all I want to do is rotate these connected objects clockwise..)

 

I would be glad if you could help me, good work.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32499-gr2-positioning-an-object-added-with-attach/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.