Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello metin2devs, as the title says what is the usage of chrmgr and it's method Register Effect?

I did not find the class of chrmgr and I would like to know the usage of this line especially:

chrmgr.RegisterEffect(chrmgr.EFFECT_REFINED+19, "Bip01", "D:/ymir work/pc/common/effect/armor/armor-4-2-1.mse")

First of all I checked in the corresponding path and the armor-4-2-1.mse is missing however this does not make any error and the effect is applicable I mean since is on the binary.

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.