Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm looking for a sponsor for a medium server (Looking for a sponsor for the project I'm starting to create, amounts in the range of 2,000-3,000€).
 

There is only one idea, to create something that will not close after two weeks when any money has been received :), because now there are a lot of such projects. 
Let's respect each other's time.

I've been in metin2 since 2006, I've spent a lot of time as a player.
However, for a long time I have been starting to review many projects that
I'm starting to get inspired to create my own Server.

 

For its part, it guarantees:
Taking care of the Marketing side
-Facebook advertising
-Instagram advertising
-YouTube advertising
-taking care of the website
-professional presentation

 

It is possible to scan documents for safety or try to create some kind of contract.

discord; .kdt._

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32464-i-looking-partner-for-project-sponsor/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.