Support Needed in creating a Metin 2 Private Server

• Premium

Hi all,

I am a new joiner on this platfom,  just an honest player that is tired of pumping money to official servers and want to own my server.

1. Start from Source & Serverfile shared here [LINK REMVOED BY ASIKOO]
  2. Setup complete Homepage and Item Shop - i want the server to be personal, only me and my friends to be able to play so registration and download should be possible only based on invitation)
  3. Update everything needed to bring it up to date (e.g. 4 inventories; 6,7,8 skills; list of bonuses on Character page, Mission page by category and many more)
  4. Add few customizations that i saw available on other servers (e.g. special inventory for Materials, Books, Materials; Display HP value percentage and drop on all mobs, options to sell/ destroy or transform in energy fragments when dropping items; display change of advancement and keep window open when upgrading etc.)

Not sure if i can purchase this kind of support here, but if not in line with the rules, please delete it.

If anyone wants to offer his support, please reach out.

thanks!

Later edit: Only intrested in offers from Devs with good reputation and feedback! if you dont have any of these and 0 content on this platform, please dont contact me.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic