Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, so I'm trying to make some visual changes on one metin2 server since it's allowed. I'm trying to replace sash with animated wings, replaced all the files. I can see the wings in game but they're not animated And they're not on the back of the character but on the side of character. Can anyone help me solve this please? 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32435-sashwings/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
9 minutes ago, sxulless1 said:

Hello, so I'm trying to make some visual changes on one metin2 server since it's allowed. I'm trying to replace sash with animated wings, replaced all the files. I can see the wings in game but they're not animated And they're not on the back of the character but on the side of character. Can anyone help me solve this please? 

why replace sash with wings? you can just add new sash/wings. you have wings on the side prolly coz you're not using right .mse files

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32435-sashwings/#findComment-164372
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Juki said:

why replace sash with wings? you can just add new sash/wings. you have wings on the side prolly coz you're not using right .mse files

Because I'm not adding items to a game I'm simply trying to replace some items with other visuals. I'm just editing files not adding something new.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32435-sashwings/#findComment-164376
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Juki said:

.mde file is path to your grafic .mse is position.

what if the wings have no .mde and no .mse files ? they won´t work i guess, right ? There´s only .gr2 and .dss files

 

Edited by sxulless1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32435-sashwings/#findComment-164389
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.