Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hello, I followed the tutorial

 

at the beginning as I am a beginner I had some problems with indentation, but I managed to resolve them.

Once all error messages are interpreted and corrected

It seems to me that I must have an error, because inGame I only have the Yangs displayed, but no error message anywhere.

Thank you in advance for your resolution instructions.

bonjour, j'ai suivie le tuto

au début comme je suis débutant j'ai eu quelque souci d'indentation, mais cela j'ai réussi a les ressoudre.

Une fois tout les message d'erreur interpréter et corriger

Il me semble que je dois avoir une erreur, car inGame j'ai seulement les Yangs qui s'affiche, mais aucun message d'erreur nul part.

Merci d'avance pour vos indications de résolution

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.