Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good afternoon community, I would need help to set up a "donation" system, I don't know much about the web and I can't get the coins to recharge automatically.

Could you give me contact with someone who knows how to do it, to discuss the details privately.

Thank you so much.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32394-i-am-looking-for-a-web-designer/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/26/2024 at 8:17 PM, gideon18 said:

Good afternoon community, I would need help to set up a "donation" system, I don't know much about the web and I can't get the coins to recharge automatically.

Could you give me contact with someone who knows how to do it, to discuss the details privately.

Thank you so much.

I can help you out

spacer.png

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.