Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Hi there,

As I've promised a couple of times now, I'm posting all the resources I have - of course, while excluding leaks, hacks and so on and so forth.
Since some of the resources I have are already posted on M2DL, I just copied their links here.

Clients and Serverfiles

Generic clients

Private server clients

Client + serverfiles packs

  • Daroo Serverfiles 1678-RC-B4:
    This is the hidden content, please
    and
    This is the hidden content, please
    (password: germany)
  • Profizocker files:
    This is the hidden content, please
    (password: elitepvpers.de) and
    This is the hidden content, please
    (password: elitepvpers.de)

Serverfiles only

 

Game content

  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
    - this is a bundle made by pasha37 on 01.01.2014 (lol!), containing some useful things such as: GF .DE data/locale/protos, various game/db/client binaries, 2013 hybrid keys, 2013 non-Cython root from Yitian2, the original Windows Serverfiles release and some other miscellanea.
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please
  • This is the hidden content, please

Miscellaneous tools

Since probably there's little use for this, I decided to

This is the hidden content, please
. It includes things such as archivers, client starters, libs, game diffs, autopatchers, map editors. And a Portmap I translated into Romanian.

Web/web-related

The same goes for

This is the hidden content, please
as well. These are all old, crappy resources, probably full of exploits. Use at your own risk.

 

 

I'm happy to complete this collection with your submissions once they're uploaded on M2DL.

Regards, Exynox.

Edited by Exynox
  • Metin2 Dev 195
  • kekw 1
  • Eyes 5
  • Scream 2
  • Good 48
  • muscle 1
  • Love 12
  • Love 106
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32383-old-resource-collection/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.