Jump to content

ApplyPoint: Unknown apply type 105 name Admin and ApplyPoint: Unknown apply type 106 name Admin


Recommended Posts

Hey Guys,

 

I have this error: ApplyPoint: Unknown apply type 105 name Admin and ApplyPoint: Unknown apply type 106 name Admin.

Unfortunately I don't know what to do next, I've been googling for hours now. Ingame he spits out the wrong bonuses for me. I counted the bonuses. Maybe one of you has an idea what it could be. The bonuses were added to my files back then and worked. Unfortunately now, for whatever reason, not anymore. I checked the defines and ifdefs and it seems like nothing is missing

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.