Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

today i changed the names of the eix/epk files in the pack folder.

I managed to change almost everything with succes, until I changed the name of the property eix/epk files. After I change them, it gives me this error: Cannot open property pack file (filename.....) . 

Syser:

0317 01:20:38001 ::  CArea::LoadObject Property(3455398876) Load ERROR
0317 01:20:38001 ::  CArea::LoadObject Property(3689520799) Load ERROR
0317 01:20:38001 ::  CArea::LoadObject Property(3689520799) Load ERROR
0317 01:20:38001 ::  CArea::LoadObject Property(3689520799) Load ERROR
0317 01:20:38018 ::  CArea::LoadObject Property(569394331) Load ERROR

Do I have to change the name of this folder elsewhere than index? I don't have the index on source..

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32346-cannot-open-property-pack-file/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.