Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone!

I want to bring some unexpected factors to my future players.
So, I managed to set timer for example Bestial Archer will respawn after 45 minutes if it's taken down.
But I don't want to guarantee that. So, I want to give 75% chance to the respawn in the probability column in boss.txt, if the 25% win's the spawn will not happen, the 45 minute timer restarts.
Sorry, I can't write code in c++, I only understand PHP, can someone help me with some working code?

I think maybe there we need to edit the regen.cpp file:
 

			case MODE_REGEN_PERCENT:
				++mode;
				break;

(I know it only skips that column, I can write 75% but the source will handle it as 100% cuz this function is not implemented into the game source.)

Thanks for any help!

Edited by Werwolf94
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.